There are several ways to cure ADHD naturally
- Create a routine
- Children with ADHD are drawn to new activities, adventure and change. Yet they’re balanced by the opposite: activities that are calming, relaxing and nurturing. Your son needs regularity and structure to counter his natural tendency toward chaos: a regular time to do his homework, exercise, relax, eat, go to bed, and wake up to begin a new day.
- Do a 5 – 10 minute relaxation with your son at least once a day.
- Bedtime massage
- Oil is the quintessential vata balancer, so a bedtime massage is particularly calming for children with ADHD.
- Diet and Nutrion
- Diet and food additives can exacerbate hyperactivity; the current medical stance is that there is no causal link between food and ADHD. Parents who have reduced their child’s intake of sugar, refined foods, and foods with chemical additives (food dyes, preservatives, MSG, etc.) report significant improvement in their child’s behavior over four to eight weeks. These children are also less disruptive and more focused when they eat plenty of cooked vegetables and whole grains, along with moderate amounts of protein and organic unrefined oils.
- Natural Rx
- Herbs that calm, soothe, and nourish the nervous system include lemon balm, chamomile, hops, passion flower, skullcap, brahmi, valerian and St. John’s Wort.
- Technology time-out
- Most of our kids are perpetually plugged in-texting on their cell phones, playing computer games, watching TV for hours on end. This constant electronic stimulation not only fragments their attention but also exposes them to electromagnetic radiation (EMR) at potentially harmful levels.
- Minimal medication
- If you decide to give your child medication, find a doctor who is willing to work with you to find the minimal dose that is effective.
To get the best and most effective acupuncture treatment, you can try from a very famous Chinese Master in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He is an expert in treating various kinds of diseases and illnesses.